Everything worked properly last week. I did some changes and, for
somehow, the application did not work properly anymore.

I have two forms in my view page:

echo $html->formTag("/users/listUsers");
echo $html->formTag("/users/searchUsers");

Consequently, I have two methods in the controller:

function listUsers()
function searchUsers()

When submitting the search user form, everything is fine
But when submitting the list user form, I get:

You are seeing this error because the action listUsers  is not defined
in controller UsersController

Notice: this error is being rendered by the app/views/errors/
missing_action.tpl.php view file, a user-customizable error page for
handling invalid action dispatches.

Fatal: Create Method:

<?php
    class UsersController extends AppController
    {
        function listUsers()
        {

?>

in file : app\controllers\users_controller.php

Error: Unable to execute action listUsers in UsersController

I do have listUsers in the controller.

What happened?

Thanks,