Hi,
I've a problem baking all my models in my DB. The problem is that bake
doesn't recognize the names of fields in my DB. I respected the cake
convention. So I have a table called "customers" with 10 fileds. In
this 10 fields there are 2 in particular: 'id' and 'contact_id'. In my
table called "contacts" i've 10 fields and one of these is 'id'. So,
when bake asks me if I want to define model associations, and I select
yes, id doesn't find any associations. If I try to do it manually, id
doesn't even read the names of the field, but it reads the type
(string, int, etc.). Strange!

Anyone can help me?

I'm using version 1.1.17.5612

Thank you.