Yes, I realized that :)

I copied that line into my routes file and went to project/posts/1
instead of project/posts/view/1 and it says post not found, so I
assume there is more than just sticking that line in the routes file.
Also is there something to pass the method in the views? For instance
if I wanted to create an html link to delete how could I pass the
correct resource type for that link?

Thanks again for all the great work, I love this framework!