Hello,

I am building a Webapp with Cake and love it very much. The
Application have about 30 models. The problem is, that it will
increase over the time. Now I wonder, if it could be better to divide
the Webapp into different CakeApps to reduce the amount of models per
CakeApp in future.

What do you think? How many models do you have succesfully in one
CakeApp? What do you think, is the max-number of possible Models, so
that Cake still works stable?

Greetings Freight