Hello!

When saving data via a form, I can use $html->tagErrorMsg (along with
invalidate function & model validation) to display error message.

However, if I am not saving data via a form, how shall I display error
message?

For example, instead of adding one by form, I am adding many records
by importing a csv file. Some records violates validation, some
records are duplicate, etc. How shall I do to display error message to
visitors (on View page)?

Thank you very much