Hello!
I have in my view a list of products, each one with a checkbox to the
side and a link (Remove Selected Products) at the end of the page. The
question is that I want that on click the link all the marked products
will be removed. How I would do my function in the controller in order
that it receives the ids of the marked products  and remove them into
the database?
Do you know any article or link relating to this?
I am inexpert in cakephp and my verion of cake is 1.2.
Thanks and regards.