We moved to a new server and there is an issue with the build script.
We have to run it by hand right now, which we try to do on a regular
basis. We are hoping to have the problem resolved shortly, but to be
honest its not high on the priority list right now.

Newbies should probably start with the stable code or at least a
release before moving onto nightlies. If you are using the nightlies
you should really consider just going all the way to svn anyway. Its
much easier to stay up to date.