Very thank You for the answer.

>  The
> query you had in the middle of your post that "strangely works" is not
> so strange - you are querying the Photo table, so of course you can
> use Photo conditions.

I meant, that in this way I can use conditions on both Models - this
on example should be more correct:
$this->Realization->Photo->findAll('Photo.id = 59 and Realization.id =
1')  will be ok
but
$this->Realization->findAll('Photo.id = 59 and Realization.id = 1')
this one not

What I actually want is to force it to make INNER JOIN as it does it
in the first case - what as I guess should be provided when I use
$this->Realization->recursive = 2.

So is the only way to do this Inner Join Model->query() method ?