I'm a beginner and struggling to use pagination correctly in cakephp.
The Bakery recommends using this code in the controller.  I know its a
dumb question, but do I need to create a function called index() in
order to make this built in helper work ??

<?php
class PostsController extends AppController
{
    var $name = 'Posts'; // for PHP4 installs
    var $components = array ('Pagination'); // Added
    var $helpers = array('Pagination'); // Added

    function index() {
        $criteria=NULL;
        list($order,$limit,$page) = $this->Pagination-
>init($criteria); // Added
        $data = $this->Post->findAll($criteria, NULL, $order, $limit,
$page); // Extra parameters added

        $this->set('data',$data);
?>