Hi,
I know there is a lot about pagination on this group, but I can't
find  what I'm looking for or understand what I found.

Basically what I want is that I can pass custom parameters (named or
passed) to the next, prev, sort and numbers links in my admin index
actions.

For instance:
http://localhost/admin/videos/index/page:1/sort:user_id/direction:asc
Is the default sort link. but what I want is:
http://localhost/admin/videos/index/page:1/sort:user_id/direction:asc/artistid:103394/title:primus

The way I use it is that I submit a form with that artistid and title
to index and  it must be handled by the pagination and give it to all
the pagination links like the ones I mentioned above (next, prev, sort
and numbers)

Does anyone has a simple example?

Big thanks in advance!
- Charlie