Hello Grant and thank you very much for your attention and answer!

First, I have not read with precision the SessionHelper's write()
method, sorry for my confusion...
Then, I better understand the difference between this two Session
handlers. It's just a matter of utility!

But when I use a new methodology or new programming technique, I need
to understand all its logic and in this case it was illogical for me!

In my job we are trying to separate Controllers development and Views
design, so I thought using SessionHelper was not in line with this
principle, because the intregator/designer must know PHP's sessions
and/or Helper's methods/properties to create his views.

So I must avoid to be a fundamentalist of MVC ;o)

Avairet