Hello, I found the edit-grid example of extjs very neat and was
looking for an example setup with cake  if anyone has used this
already http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/grid/edit-grid.html

Must admit i'm a new to AJAX and Javascript and risk a kicking from
the grus and pros who might dislike the asking for an example straight
out but I found it easier to "Learn by example" and then dig into the
code to suit it to my needs.

On the practical end I tried including the ext-base.js, ext-core.js
and ext-all.js incl. the edit-grid.js  libs with the default.thtml but
ended up with Ext is not defined errors (trying to recreate a working
sample of a standard 3x3 table)

any help in howto start with this is appreciated.

ciao,
aniston