Hi,
I meet 2 issue :

A) Constantes
B) Array and undefined index

A) Constantes
When i define a constante in the __construct of the app_controller.php
cakephp try to define it twice ...

one for each controllor ? (app_controller.php and one for
[myapp]_controller.php ) ?

if so ; do i have to define my constantes in bootstrap.php instead ?

B) Undefined index

when i instanciate my $foxtal in __construct of the my
app_controller.php

class AppController extends Controller {

        public function __construct() {
                $foxtal = & new foxtal();
                $this->set('foxtal', $foxtal);

and access to http://localhost/ and do <?php echo $foxtal['my_index'] ?
> in the  layout
everything goes well

BUT as soon as i do  http://localhost/article/index

the same echo in my the view give a NOTICE undefined index ...

Why ?
Kind Regards