Thank you for reply.

I rather don't want to modify the sources. The resulting update
problems is no worth the trouble...

But i think it's a bug. I don't see the sense of such an attribute.
Perhaps I should open a ticket for that issue...
I commented the line out from the ajax helper. The helper works fine
as usual. So i think this attr is not needed...

Regards,
Alexander