Hai friends,

I am facing a specfic problem on habtm.Incase the version i am using
is 1.2 pre_beta.Everything are working fine except the joining table.

I am using three set of multiple checkbox.For that i am using three
table.Right now whats happening is first two tables are working fine
that the values are inserting correctly.

The third one joining table here third checkbox values are inserting
but other two checkbox vaues are not get inserted and at the same time
when i try to insert the values on the second time the existing values
thats stored in the table get deleted and the new values are get
inserted simply updation is happening on the third table but the other
two are working good.

May i know why the joining table values are not inserted correctly and
updation is happening.

The model code i am using is as below.

 var $hasAndBelongsToMany = array('Size','Group','Payment' =>

array('class' => 'Group',

'joinTable'    => 'sizes_groups_payments',

'foreignKey'   => 'size_id',

'associationForeignKey'=> 'group_id',

'conditions'   => '',

'order'        => '',

'limit'        => '',

'unique'       => true,

'finderQuery'  => '',

'deleteQuery'  => '',
                               )
                               );

Please help me to overcome from this issue.