Hi!
I have a problem and I cant solve it. I hope you can help me.
I have a table called Records with fields Id and Name.
I create model, controller and views with bake. In the model I
validate that Id and name do not be empty and in the controller I have
add function:
function add() {
                if (!empty($this->data)) {
                        $this->cleanUpFields();
                        $this->Record->create();
                        if ($this->Record->save($this->data)) {
                                $this->Session->setFlash('The Record has been
saved');
                                $this->redirect(array('action'=>'index'), null,
true);
                        } else {
                                $this->Session->setFlash('The Record could not
be saved');

and my view:
<?php echo $form->create('Record');?>
<?php
                echo $form->input('id', array('type'=>'text'));
                echo $form->input('name');
?>
<?php echo $form->end('Submit');?>

The problem is that adding a new register, if I write id and name the
record is saved ok, but to verify the validation, the name is
validated correctly but, if I write the id and empty name  and click
submit appears ok the message of empty name but if I delete Id and I
click submit again it jumps to the view of editing the record.
Only jumps to editing record but this new empty record is not added to
the database.
What is the problem? How can I solve it?

Thanks and regards