I have a form where 2 of the fields are always 0 when insterted into
the database. It's the first_name and last_name fields below. All the
other fields are inserted correctly. If i have a typo in my code the
database will be set to NULL but on this form I'm getting zeros
inserted into the database. On the same form I'm inserting [Employee]
[first_name] and [Employee][last_name] does that cause any conflict?
Brian

       <input name="data[EmergencyContact][first_name]" value="" />

       <input name="data[EmergencyContact][last_name]" value="" />

       <input name="data[EmergencyContact][home_phone]" value="" />

       <input name="data[EmergencyContact][mobile_phone]" value="" />