Hi,

many thanks for your answers so far. I think I'll implement a mix of
elements and a generic model for this, to configure the links from
within the backend. I think that's a nicer way than putting it into a
config file or something.

I had this in mind earlier, but have been in doubt if it would cause
too much overhead as of the needed database queries. But in the end
I'm thinking that my app doesn't do that much queries at all, having
several CMS' in mind that are querying about 10+ tables just for
browsing their portal page. What do you think? Is it worth the
overhead? Shouldn't be that much of a problem, eh?

Greets,

Arne