Quick question. I've looked, but found nothing concrete stating either yes
or no.

Is there a simple way to get unbindModel and bindModel to work with
$this->paginate?

I'm trying to do something relatively simple: I have a hasMany relationship,
but I need to dynamically switch the condition. I was leaning towards
unbindModel then bindModel on the hasMany, however that doesn't seem to
work.

Found this link:
http://groups.google.ch/group/cake-php/browse_thread/thread/d1d83d52f933c291
That basically says this:
$lists = $this->User->findAll();
        $this->set('lists', $this->paginate($lists));

I just get a bunch of SQL errors. From the API it also didn't seem to make
much sense.

While writing this email, I found this:
http://groups.google.de/group/cake-php/browse_thread/thread/6be1fd4625766e89
$this->Model->unbindModel( array(...), false );

Haven't tried it yet, but I'm kinda looking for confirmation.

Any ideas?
--
Baz L
Web Development 2.0