Oh yeah, you reminded me. It could be just that.

Would that be possible to do a no cache upon redirect or somehow
before it, probably just for that page or so?

I was able to do something like that for hardcoding no javascript
involved, where once users logout, even if they used browser back,
they will still be prompted to the login.

But with cakephp, as a newbie still on the way exploring cake, i have
no idea, could that be done?