I have an HABTM relation  between ModelA and ModelB.
In the add view of A, I have created two lists, one with all B
elements of the database and other one empty . I pass elements of the
first list to the second one with javascript and the second list will
contain the B elements that will be related to the A element which I
am creating. The problem is that in order that the controller obtains
the B elements of the second list I must select with the mouse. Then
it saves the relations ok.
But, anyone knows how I can achieve that the elements of the second
list do not have to be selected or that always they are selected
without having to do it with the mouse?

Any suggestion or help?
I hope you can help me.
Thanks and regards