Hi,

I was wondering, what is the correct way to call a 404 Error from
wihtin a controller?

The situation is this: I use pretty urls (for SEO) to let the user
navigate through my site. When the controller is called to show an
appartment, 4 parameters are passed. The first thing I do is check
that the parameters have been passed and that a certain one is numeric
(the id).

Currently I'm using this:

if(!is_numeric($id)) {
   $this->redirect('/');
   exit();
}

but I'm looking for a (clean) way to redirect to the error page.

Any help is appreciated!