I've been plugging along with the little 15 minute blog tutorial, and
I can't even view my Posts view. Here's what happens:

http://localhost/ works fine
http://localhost/posts returns "Missing View: Fatal: Confirm you have
created the file : /Users/myusername/Sites/CakeBlog/app/views/posts/
index.thtml"

I have Apache on my Mac pointing to the cake folder as localhost/,
which is working fine as well. Is rewrite not working? That could be
the case, as it's not properly detecting the index.thtml which I've
created. I've followed the tutorial precisely up to Section 8, where
posts/index.thtml is created...