Right now, I'm sitting on a gold mine at http://www.cssforums.org/

I feel that this site can seriously take off with a little effort (I'm
an XHTML and CSS expert) but I really haven't had the time. It's a
top-10 result on google for a "css forums" search. I'd really like to
remake the entire site using CakePHP.

Here's the initial plan, no NDAs necessary:
1. Content
        a. Articles, news
        b. Blog
        c. 'Gallery' of user-submitted sites
        d. Guide, anything else

2. Forum

3. Wiki
        a. Reference
        b. Useful code bits
        c. Guide

So, can this be done with CakePHP? Right now, my site is a quick PHP
template with PunBB handling the forum and MediaWiki at one time
handling the Wiki (software fried on me). Ideally, I would have a
simple wiki, a simple forum that is friendly to CSS and HTML code, and
of course the content area.

Even better would be to share user account information between all
three areas, which is why I'd like the integrated approach that Cake
offers. Also, MediaWiki is far too heavy for my needs.

So there it is! Any advice is greatly appreciated. I understand that
Drupal could handle this for me too, but I need more control, fewer
features, and in my experience, Drupal is an absolute beast (in the
bad way).