Comida411,

I'm sorry you don't like my answers, you'll find on reflection (maybe)
that they are very relavent to whatever problem it is you have that
you are not explaining clearly (in each case).

I don't really see any ambiguity here:
https://trac.cakephp.org/browser/branches/1.1.x.x/app/webroot/index.php#L35

Did you notice the difference? Why are /your/ constants prefixed with
__? Cake doesn't expect and wont use them defined like that which is
probably why you are getting a lot of error messages at a guess (the
only way to try and understand whatever problem you are truely looking
at).

Good luck.

AD