Hi everyone,

here's my problem. I've started doing a private CMS to learn Cake.
Now, at first I was working with the pre-beta download of 1.2 branch,
and everything was going fine until I wanted to write my first
flash()..

All I did was: $this->Session->setFlash('Article saved');
And in the view: echo $session->flash();

Now the fun part: my output was: "Article saved1".

Where the heck is that "1" coming from? I've tried everything, even
searching for "1" through my code. Couple of days ago, I decided to
get the latest revision from Cake repo thinking to myself "that's
gotta be a bug somewhere in Cake".. I've upgraded successfully but
it's still the same, I still get "1" at the end of any flash message.

For now I'm just using $Session->write(...) and $session->read(...),
and that works perfectly normal. But if I try flashing, ..well, you
get the picture.

Anyone had anything like this? Any clues?