What I have done when faced with a similar situation (existing php site /
scripts needs stuff from my cake app) is to generate the required page
fragments
in cake and pull them in using file_get_contents($url_to_piece_of_cake)

works fine.

You'll probably want to create and use a layout just for those pieces, mine is
just this :

<?php echo $content_for_layout; ?>

then make sure you render that layout in the controller :

$this->render("viewName","layoutName");

then just put whatever you need into the view.