Hi,

Let's say I have two models Property and Picture. One Property can
have many Pictures. So I make two models like this:

class Property extends AppModel {
    var $name = "Property";

    var $hasMany = array('Picture' =>
                   array('className' => 'Picture',
                           'foreignKey' => 'property_id')
                   );
}

class Picture extends AppModel {
    var $name = "Picture";

    var $belongsTo = array('Property' =>
                       array('className'  => 'Property',
                             'conditions' => '',
                             'order'      => '',
                             'foreignKey' => 'property_id'
                       )
                 );
}

Now I want to use $this->Property->findAll with some conditions and
return ALL the Property model, but NOT ALL the picture Model. That is
because the Picture model have large image data that I don't need. I
just need the picture ID returned.

What is the best way to accomplish this?

Regards