Hello ,

I have a form that I am creating with form->create() , but I dont want
the form to be submitted as their is an ajax button in the form that
will [hopefully] submit the form. So I want to use onSubmit="return
false;" to stop the form from submitting.

I have tried the following,  that does not work.

echo $form->create('Model' , array('url'=>'/controller/action/'.
$id.'/' , 'onSubmit'=>'return false;') );

This was on the assumption that cake might be watching onSubmit inside
create method. Ahh that api. document is not worth much :(

Thanks in advance