Hi everyone,

So I am seeing that the cake_sessions table is not getting automatically
cleaned up by cake for the stale session variables. I have created a shell
process "ClearSessions" which is run in a cron job and clears out session
that have persissted longer than what I allow. Does anyone have any best
practices here for the people that are running higher traffic cake apps? I
have also made this table MyIsam in MySql as it is 80% read and 80% write.

Secondly, there are a LOT of updates that are getting written back. Does
anyone have an idea on how this could be slimmed down? For instance I
believe this is partially due to the high number of requestAction calls I
have going on.