Thank you the_woodsman for the pointer. I read the article on Bakery
(btw, it's entitled HABTM Add & Delete Behavior)
However since this is an 'age-old' problem as noted in article, I am
wondering if the the core has been updated to deal with the issue; Or
do I still have to implement some workaround ?