Hello again,

Issue is that local testing works great and remote does not, I'm not
sure how to explain this, so I'll jump right in:

The call in question :
   $r = $this->Exhibitoruser->findByuserId($id);

In the sql output everything is exactly the same exact this last bit:
this is the sql generated locally (works perfect):
   WHERE `Exhibitoruser`.`user_id` = 200015 LIMIT 1

then the sql generated once site is online throws 1054 error because
of 'userid' (not there)
  WHERE `Exhibitoruser`.`userid` = 200003 LIMIT 1

I uploaded every file to server via Dreamweaver, as far as the code
goes, everything is the same.  Same version of cakephp.  I checked
mysql through and through and the tables are exactly the same down to
collation and type,

the only difference is locally the mysql connection is tcp/ip, remote
connection is unix socket, and local version is 5.0.41, remote is
5.0.45...

I'm stuck as to why this would be occuring, any direction is much
appreciated

Chris