Hi,
I am trying to create an application that uploads files, keeps track
of them, sends emails and provides upload and download links.
I want to upload a file, have it assigned to someone for translation
into another language (send an email that file was uploaded, with ftp
link(?)), upload file after translation, and create a download link
for the client. All this needs to be tracked by an admin (uploads,
file size in word count, ftp links, ...etc.). Does anyone know of
something like this that exists already, or can you get me started in
the right direction myself?
I would prefer to do this myself, since I am learning PHP and very new
to cakePHP. Thanks.