On Jan 3, 2008 3:52 PM, Mech7 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok i was using the latest nightly from a few weeks ago.. but i saw the
> new beta was released so i updated it.. but with the new beta or
> latest nightly my pages don't output anything anymore.. just blank
> does anybody know what is going on here :|
>
> Apache Version :
>     2.2.6
> PHP Version :
>     5.2.5

Have you looked at the error logs for your web server?  Stupid
question, sure, but it's always a good place to look when your
application starts outputting blank pages.  This happened to me the
other day and while the problem did not show up in the error logs, it
did at least force me to make a checklist of things that could go
wrong.

As an aside, back when I used to work at a place where I had some
power to interview people "what do you do when your PHP application
outputs nothing but blank screens" was a question I used to ask just
to get an idea of how they approach solving problems.

Hope that helps.

--
Chris Hartjes
Internet Loudmouth