Hi all, I am working in a project in which I need to have a list of
all users who are currently logged in and/or have been active for the
last x mins. I'm saving the session data in the database. This could
be used as part of a friend activity feature or something similar.

Is there a nice clean way to somehow query the sessions table and
uncript the data in order to get the id of those users that are logged
in?

I will really appreciate any tips on how to do this.

Thanks,

Joel.