Hi list and all bakers out here. First post on the list !

Well, since we are Jan. 7th, happy new year to everyone !

I'm new to Cake and I'm stuck with such a thing :

I have 3 models : b2b_item, shop_item and band_data

b2b_item associated 1:1 with shop_item
shop_item associated 1:1 with band_data

So this is a 2-depth recursion.

All is running fine using a findAll with no parameters and $recursive
set to 2 in the top model. But since I get in return a huge number of
fields and unuseful data for this purpose, I want to restrict the
fields I get to b2b_item.id, shop_item.title, band_data.name. Cake
crashes telling me that the band_data table name is unknown and I
cannot find any turnaround to make the top model able to know about
the top-1 level associated tables.

I hope all this is clear. I already did some searches on the group but
did not find any answer. Anybody could help ?

Many thanxxx to all !