I'm extremely interested in getting the saveAll() functionality
working for my project (Cake 1.2), but I can't seem to get saveAll()
to work properly or really at all.  Does saveAll() automagically
lookup valid foreign key entries when needed?  For instance, if I had
Business and ZipCode Models:

The Business contains a hasOne relationship to ZipCode and ZipCode
contains a HABTM to many businesses.

If that's the case, when I do a saveAll on Business, somehow Cake
needs to do a lookup on the ZipCode model to find the valid id of the
matching zip code and save it in the Business Model.  Is this
functionality actually implemented?

Also (the real struggle for me currently), what is the correct
formatting of the array being passed into saveAll()?  I can't get it
working using a manual test form, so my goal of looping through my own
flat data to create relational "Cake" data is nearly impossible.

ANY tips or hints would be greatly appreciated!

- Cake Fan