I'm not sure how it works so far. I just installed othAuth with 1.2 beta,
and have been having issues with the login form, specifically because
1.2uses the FORM helper instead of the HTML helper to create forms,
and I think
somewhere along that line something isn't working out. Glad I'm testing this
on a beta of a live site instead of the live site.

--
In the name of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of my sanity.
Siebren Bakker(Aevum Decessus)