Issue solved -

<PhpNut>        https://trac.cakephp.org/timeline 01/08/08
<PhpNut>        somewhere around that date pretty sure I fixed it
<AD7six>
https://trac.cakephp.org/browser/branches/1.2.x.x/cake/libs/model/model.php#L1276
<AD7six>        leveille: if you use the branch code you are set. PhpNut is,
like for many, your hero
<leveille>      PhpNut: Did you ever know that you're my hero. You're
everything I would like to be
<PhpNut>        leveille: get in line, I am a lot of peoples hero
<leveille>      AD7six: PhpNut: Thanks guys.
<gwoo>  leveille you clearly do not PhpNut well enough
<AD7six>        gwoo: do you PhpNut very well
<PhpNut>        leveille and AD7six : https://trac.cakephp.org/changeset/6317