On Jan 12, 11:45 pm, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I'm not getting stack overflow, but i'm getting the redeclare paths()
> error. Am downloading new version of basics.php now. Any other ideas
> on this?

I doubt downloading an updated basics.php file will do anything.
Updating your cake install might - but you'll probably find that,
given that basics is only (supposed to be) loaded once by the core,
there's an error somewhere in your app code.

> I don't think I'll be going into 300-something classes to search for
> duplicate aliases

Do you have 300-something MODELS? Are you getting a stack overflow
error? Well you don't need to then ;). Why would the (suggested) fix
for one problem address something completely different?

hth,

AD