Hi all,

Having some difficulty getting off the ground here with the cake blog
tutorial, wondering if maybe someone might have an idea.

I have installed cakephp at http://localhost/~reuben/cakeblog/

I modified the root .htaccess file and added 'RewriteBase /~reuben/
cakeblog/' and was then able to load the default root page just
fine.

But going to any directory underneath the cakeblog root (for example,
http://mission/~reuben/cakeblog/posts as per the blog tutorial), I am
getting a 404.  Looking at the httpd log, each of these requests is
being rewritten to '/Library/WebServer/Documents/Users' .. (using a
Mac here, and the default document root is set to /Library/WebServer/
Documents)

Not having problems with anything else in ~reuben/ so I am presuming
this is an issue with that htaccess file

Thanks for any advice!
Reuben