Hi all,

I'm doing a save of a model, it has an association and the key is
being used in a join during the update, so that field isn't being
saved. I need to disable the join for the save so I can update the
field. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

I think I can do this using the unbindModel() method, and I guess I
could use saveField after the main save to update the join field, but
i'd like to know if there's a cleaner way.

Many thanks

Tim