AppServ 2.5.9
Apache 2.2.4
PHP 5.2.3
MySQL 5.0.45
phpMyAdmin-2.10.2

"Make sure that an .htaccess override is allowed: in your httpd.conf,
you should have a section that defines a section for each Directory on
your server. Make sure the AllowOverride is set to All  for the
correct Directory."

Where is that section? How do I set AllowOverride to All?

"Make sure you are loading up mod_rewrite correctly! You should see
something like LoadModule rewrite_module libexec/httpd/mod_rewrite.so
and AddModule mod_rewrite.c in your httpd.conf."

I searched for "libexec/httpd/mod_rewrite.so" and it is not in
httpd.conf.

I searched for "AddModule mod_rewrite.c" and it is notin httpd.conf.

What should I do?