Hi there,

does anyone know if there is a chance to paginate data thats not
fetched from the database/a model using the paginator component or
something?

The situation: I have a search form that fetches its hits from an XML
file. That's done by first fetching the XML file, saving it to the tmp
folder and then loading the entries from that XML file into an array
using simplepie. And I am stuck atm with the pagination, since I have
no clue how I could solve this.

Thanks in advance

Arne