[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm newbe of cakephp, what version should I use?
> There are:
> # Stable: 1.1.19.6305
> # Beta: 1.2.0.6311
>
> are there version compatible? I saw that in 1.1 template are .thtml,
> in 1.2 are .ctp.
> Can you correct me if I was wrong?

I've never used 1.2 version but I think that thtml->ctp is
right. IMHO nowadays, by reading the mailing list, it should be almost
safe to use the 1.2 directly and since you are new and you have to
learn CakePHP I would advise you to start from 1.2 since many things
seems to be changed from the 1.1 and the 1.2.

However, I remind, I've never used the 1.2 one and I may be wrong.

Bye
Davide

--
Live life like you're gonna die. Because you're gonna.
                                            William Shatner