Hello everybody,

I'm trying to use the CakePHP TestSuite[1] and everything seems to
work except some little things:

The CSS has been changed from cake.default.css to cake.generic.css
fixed on line 189 of /app/tests/test.php.

When accessing http://app/tests, if I include the final slash in the
url everything works out fine. If I omit it, the url of the links
instead of being something line http://app/tests/cases&app=true is
http://app/cases&app=true.

I'm working for finding where to fix this last, however, I would like
to know if the project is still active and I can report any bugs or
not.

Thanks and bye
Davide

PS: I'm using 1.1.18

1. http://cakeforge.org/projects/testsuite/

--
Live life like you're gonna die. Because you're gonna.
                                            William Shatner