Hi,
You need to open comand prompt (start->run->cmd) and  navigate to the
directory where bake.php is to be found (\cake\scripts\). Then you
have to locate where php.exe is located on your machine and use a
command similar to this (you just have to modify the paths):

E:\apps\xampp\php\php.exe bake.php

where E:\apps\xampp\php\php.exe is where php is installed on my
system.

Then just follow the q/a test :)

Hope this helps.