Hi,

I can't quite get my head around this and I am sure there is a really
simple efficient way of doing it.

I have a 'users' table and a 'login_logs' table eg:

users
id, name, email, password, created, modified

login_logs
id, user_id, created, modified

So each time a user logs in an entry gets put in the login_logs table.

In my admin area I want to show the following data:

name, created, 1st Login, Last Login

where 1st Login would be the created date of the first login_logs
entry and Last Login would be the last entry (for that user)

Ideally this would be done as a single query, is it possible?

Hope this makes sense ;)

Cheers

Mike