Well here is what im trying to do. I have set up a layout in cakephp
that will be global. I have a admin section where people can update
the contents of the "$content_for_layout" (not really but a <table></
table> contents within $content_for_layout) by using a text area to
hard input html/php code into the database. So in a nut shell. The
user inputs there html/php into a textbox in the admin section which
then gets saved to the DB. When the specific page is loaded it looks
in the DB for the code that was input in admin and displays it.
I can do this by using html tags for "inputs" but want to keep to the
cake format of echo $html->input("").
I have seen the mention of using eval() but that only evaluates php.
Hopefully the problem is better understood now.