I have defined association between Two of my models:

/app/models/TasksList.php
<?php
class TasksList extends AppModel {
var $useTable = 'tasks_lists';
var $uses=array('TasksPriority','TasksList');
var $belongsTo = array(
                                        'TasksPriority' => array(
                                        'className' => 'TasksPriority',
                                        'foreignKey' => 'id'
                                )
                        );
}
?>

/app/models/TasksPriority.php
<?php
class TasksPriority extends AppModel {
        var $uses=array('TasksPriority','TasksList');
        var $useTable = 'tasks_priorities';
        var $hasMany = array(
        'TasksList' => array(
            'className'    => 'TasksList',
            'foreignKey'    => 'tasks_priorities_id'
        )
    );
}
?>

In my controller I use following to display the result:

$taskslist = $this->TasksList->findAll();
pr($taskslist);

The array here only prints the data from TasksList and not the
associated data. I don't know any way I could use to find where I am
wrong.

I will really appreciate any idea!